I am honored to have received another Award, the ‘The Versatile Blogger’ Award thanks to the very special mother – daughter team of onebridgeofhope.wordpress.com. They are determined to help teenagers in difficult times and show so much compassion, love and wisdom from both a teenager’s side as well as a mother’s side. It’s worth to check out their blog!
I myself have now nominated very unique blogs which have all found in their very own style their own special voice:
There are some rules associated with this award which can be found at http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
The rules ask me to tell 7 things about me. So here they are:
1. I have a cup of coffee with me wherever I go.
2. I live in an artificial paradise.
3. I have the most amazing friends from all over the world. That goes for cyber world as well as real world.
4. I love pianos and music in general.
5. I cannot draw – at all!
6. I hate carrots
7. I love to go places I have never been before.
Congratulaions! You deserve it!